Write for Us
Are you looking to share your insights and experiences with monthly readers on DistraktArt.com? We are always on the lookout for high-quality, fresh content that will motivate and inspire our readers.
If you have valuable advice to share on topics such as motivation, success, inspiration, productivity, life, finance, business, or entrepreneurship, we would love to feature you on our website.
Please take a moment to browse through our categories and articles to get a sense of the type of content we publish.
Please note that we do not accept paid guest posts for promotion or offer do-follow links. Our goal is to work with writers to create unique and valuable content, not to sell advertising or backlinks. If you are looking for these things, you have come to the wrong place.
To submit your article for review, please read the following guidelines carefully:
- Write your article between 800-1200 words and focus on delivering clear, concise, and impactful content.
- Avoid using too much formatting in your submission. Plain text is preferred, and our editors will handle the formatting of the final article.
- Use subheadings and short paragraphs to make your article interesting and easy to follow. For examples, refer to our latest articles on the website.
- Providing images with your content is not necessary, as our formatting team will choose the featured image for the article.
- We only accept original, unpublished content. Please do not submit articles that have been previously published on your own blog, social media platforms, or other publications.
- Submit your article in a Google Doc and make sure it is in edit mode when you share it with us. PDF or HTML formats are not accepted.
- We do not allow links from outside websites within the body of the article, nor do we permit the promotion or mention of a company, entrepreneur, product, or service. Any links that you include in your article will be removed if your article is accepted for publication.
- In your author bio, you are welcome to include two links of your choice. These could be to your website or social media page, for example. Please note that linking to a social media page counts as one link.
- To submit your article, please email it to [email protected] along with a short paragraph in your author bio with your first and last name. You will also need to have a Gravatar account using the email address you would like to associate with your author bio (http://en.gravatar.com).
We look forward to receiving your submission and helping you share your valuable insights with our readers!